Grade Prep and 1
This introductory early learning program contains activities, games, wall charts and digital story books. The hard copy resource is The Get Happier Toolbox.
Children learn the guidelines and language for working together co-operatively, and how to recognise and begin to self regulate feelings constructively.
The program introduces the Dragster family, who will guide the students through social and emotional learning during the primary school years.
The resources are:
- The Get Happier Toolbox
and the following downloadable resources.
- Ready, Set, Go! – A Comprehensive Teacher Guide
- Ready, Set, Go! Story Books – Powerpoint Slides
- The Get Happier Toolbox 38 Four Wheels to Get Happier cards.
- Open Road Posters for Working Together and Beginning the School Year
- My Open Road Colouring Pages