Primary Whole School License
The Whole School License brings together the best in practical and positive psychology for all of your students using effective teaching and learning processes.
This developmental and integrated program is used across all grade levels and complies with Australian SEL curriculum requirements.
- All downloadable digital resources as described in the Primary School Overview and it’s sub-pages
- Free downloads of GHP Happy Parenting e-Book for all parents and staff
- Permission to reproduce images within the school
- 1 x The BIG Get Happier Teaching Floor Chart
- Ongoing hard copy resources at discounted rates
- Endorsement and permission to use the logo ‘A Get Happier School’
Hard Copy Materials:
- The Amazing Adventures of Doug Dragster Storybook
- My Get Happier Travel Journal
- Doug Dragster’s Magic Book
- Get Happier Toolbox Card Set
Schools with less than 250 students will receive 80 copies of each book and 4 card sets. Schools with greater than 250 students will receive 120 copies of each book and 8 card sets.
The Whole School License is valid for 5 years. Pricing is:
- Less than 250 students – $3,850.00 + postage and handling
- More than 250 students – $5,500.00 + postage and handling
Plus an annual fee of $275 per year.
There are two training options to introduce the Get Happier Whole School Program to your school.
- Ivan Honey or a registered Get Happier trainer to deliver a one or two day face to face training for school staff – $2,200.00 per day + travel + accommodation.
- Eight interactive video training sessions for your staff – $1,500.00
Hard copy consumables are provided at discount rates for this license.
- The Amazing Adventures of Doug Dragster Storybook @ $6.00 per book
- My Get Happier Travel Journal @ $7.00 per book
- Doug Dragster’s Magic Book @ $8.00 per book
- Get Happier Toolbox Card Set @ $80.00 each
All prices are GST inclusive. Pricing does not include postage which is calculated separately depending on location.
Fill out our Expression of Interest form and we will contact you to discuss your schools individual needs.