Grade Prep and 1: Ready, Set, Go!
This introductory early learning program contains activities, games, wall charts and digital story books. The hard copy resource is The Get Happier Toolbox.
Children learn the guidelines and language for working together cooperatively, and how to recognise and begin to self regulate feelings constructively.
The program introduces the Dragster family, who will guide the students through social and emotional learning during the primary school years.
The resources are:
- The Get Happier Toolbox
- Open Road Thoughts to Get Happier Card Set
and the following downloadable resources.
- Ready, Set, Go! – A Comprehensive Teacher Guide
- Twelve Ready Set Go Storybooks- Powerpoint slides
- Twelve New Emergent Text Beginning Readers- Powerpoint slides
- The Get Happier Toolbox 20 Four Wheels to Get Happier cards.
- Open Road Posters for Working Together and Beginning the School Year
- My Open Road Colouring Pages