The Get Happier School
Bringing together the best in practical and positive psychology, and effective teaching and learning processes.
A whole school approach where:
- Children are taught the skills and mindsets to thrive in the 21st century…
- emotional intelligence, resilience, self esteem and problem solving skills
- You intentionally create a happy and mentally healthy environment for learning.
- Teachers, children and parents are supported, and work together.
- Happier children are engaged and achieving at optimal levels.
- Everyone is empowered to take responsibility and be accountable for themselves.
- You use a simple framework containing fun and colourful resources.
- Problem behaviours are greatly reduced and children learn to get what they need in more effective ways.
- A developmental and integrated program is used across all grade levels and complies with Australian SEL curriculum requirements.