The Get Happier Project is a Positive Psychology of Mental Health, High Performance, & Wellbeing.
The core program is the Get Happier School, which brings together integrated resources for schools, teachers, children and parents. Much more than a Social and Emotional Learning program it provides a practical and visual framework to build mental health and happiness creating a positive and relational school culture.
Children will learn to:
- Understand themselves and others better.
- Make and keep better relationships.
- Increase emotional intelligence.
- Improve self-esteem, mental health and resilience.
- Solve problems in a non-violent manner.
- Become more peaceful and fulfilled, and create their own inspired life.
In the process, we are helping reduce suicide rates, domestic violence and mental ill health!