Welcome to The Get Happier Project
The Get Happier Project is a Positive Psychology of Mental Health, High Performance, & Wellbeing.
It was created by Psychologist and best selling author Ivan Honey, and an expert team of educators and designers.
This unique project has great programs and resources for children, familes, schools and counsellors.
The core program is the Get Happier School, which brings together integrated resources for schools, teachers, children and parents. Much more than a Social and Emotional Learning program it provides a practical and visual framework to build mental health and happiness creating a positive and relational school culture.
Children will learn to:
- Understand themselves and others better.
- Make and keep better relationships.
- Increase emotional intelligence.
- Improve self-esteem, mental health and resilience.
- Solve problems in a non-violent manner.
- Become more peaceful and fulfilled, and create their own inspired life.
In the process, we are helping reduce suicide rates, domestic violence and mental ill health!